and start the adventure in the city
1. Quick & easy registration
With the ZOOM SHARING app, registration is quite easy. Register, verify your driver's license and you're ready to go.
2. Reserve your scooter
Access to a fleet of exciting E-Scooters is in your hands. With one click you can reserve your scooter for 15 minutes. In the box you will find 2 helmets and the key for the Scooter.
Glide silently through the city. Leave the scooter at any location in the business area after your trip and end the rental.
What do I need for the registration?
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You need a scooter license (min. Class AM)
- You need an internet-enabled smartphone and the ZOOM SHARING app (for free download from the Google Play Store or App Store)
- A valid credit card
What do I have to bring for a ride?
- All you need is your scooter license (Class AM). You will find two helmets in two sizes (large and small) in the helmet box of the e-scooter. For hygiene reasons, hygiene hoods are available for use in the helmet box.
How much does it cost to register for ZOOM SHARING?
- Registration costs 10 €
- With the registration you get 30 free minutes for your first trips